The Most Patriotic Day in the State of Texas!
April 9 2020
Boot’n & Salute’n Benefit Dinner: April 8, 2020
Get Involved: Click Here New: Boot’n & Salute’n Benefit Dinner Ticket or Invitation Required!
Boot’n & Shoot’n 2020
Each shooting team is paired with a military veteran, who is an honored guest throughout the event.
Take aim at sporting clays, and compete with fellow marksmen on our beautiful wooded course.
(Sign up now, these sell out fast!)
At Boot’n & Shoot’n, kick back and relax at our live concert by the Ray Johnston band.
Bring your appetite! Lunch will be served!
Brain Treatment Foundation is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing support for brain health initiatives relating to treatment, rehabilitation, research and public education.
Brain Treatment Foundation is proud to support both past and present members of America’s Armed Forces. There is a significant need for safe and effective treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Traumatic Stress where poly-pharmacy and neglect have no place.
The goal of Brain Treatment Foundation is to partner with treatment providers and other organizations to restore hope and provide support for service members suffering from combat incurred Traumatic Brain Injury and/or Post-Traumatic Stress and their families. The founders firmly believe in collaboration, sharing data and uniting for a purpose larger than those served by each individual organization. Through treatment, rehabilitation, research and public education, Brain Treatment Foundation seeks to become an active agent of change in the world of brain health.
We are honored to work with the military members of this nation and will constantly strive to maintain that privilege through ethical and honest practices, while keeping the best interest of those we serve as our compass.
The Third Option Foundation seeks to provide immediate post-casualty care and resiliency support to members of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations special operations community, and their families.
Due to the sensitivity of the operations that members of the community carry out, their families are not eligible to seek out support from the multitude of existing charities, relief organizations, and government programs that help families of the fallen and the wounded warriors from this special community.
The Third Option Foundation fills this gap.
Dallas Fort Worth Fallen Officer Foundation
The Dallas Fort Worth Fallen Officer Foundation(DFWFOF) is a 501 (c)3 police support organization, designed to assist the families of police officers killed or seriously injured in the line-of-duty. The DFWFOF is a supporter of the Dallas Police Department and other local police agencies in the Dallas-Fort Worth region (Dallas, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, Ellis, and Tarrant County). Since its inception in 2009, the organization has maintained its strategic goal of lessening the financial and emotional burden placed on officers and their families following catastrophic incidents that result in an officer’s death or inability to work. Due to the wide-range of resources that officers and their families need during their times of crisis, the foundation has organized for the sole purpose of supporting those families by providing financial assistance, and other supportive services centered on helping the officers’ families cope with the loss. Although, the foundation’s primary goal is to assist the families of “fallen officers” injured or killed in the line-of-duty, DFWFOF values philanthropy and community engagement.
- Provide monetary assistance for families of “fallen officers” in the Dallas-Fort Worth region
- Assist officers and families with accessing resources
- Assist families with funeral planning and act as a liaison on behalf of family to help acquire available benefits
- Provide gift baskets, flowers and sympathy cards
- Assist with family needs like grocery shopping and transporting the kids to and from school and/or events following a tragedy
- Assist with making hotel accommodations for fallen officers’ out-of-state family members
- Participate in community engagement and support
- To establish a cooperative network of support among the law enforcement community in the Dallas-Fort Worth region
- To develop avenues for support across various sectors of society including the political and business community
- To allow police officers to be directly involved in providing support for themselves and fellow officers
- To work in cooperation with the parents, widows and family members of the fallen officers to honor the sacrifices of their love ones
- To act as stewards of goodwill on behalf of the families to advocate for support
Join Us in Honoring our Military Heroes
Register your team. Buy raffle tickets. Bid on auction items. Give back to those who protect your freedoms.
Please join and fight with us.